Stalham makes plans for Queen’s diamond jubilee
Diamond jubilee celebrations in Stalham will be discussed at a public meeting in the town hall on Thursday February 2, at 5pm.
A number of Stalham events have already been planned to mark the 60th anniversary of the Queen's accession to the throne, and organisers hope more may be suggested at the meeting.
On Friday June 1 there will be a big screen presentation in the town hall at 7.15pm of the Norfolk Broads in the Past.
From June 2 - June 6 a photographic exhibition of Stalham in the Past will include many not seen before by most residents.
Saturday evening, June 2, will see a concert in St. Mary's Church, Stalham, by Stone Angels and on Sunday June 3 residents will join the rest of the country by staging a big picnic at a venue yet to be decided.
You may also want to watch:
? More information or enquiries to Elizabeth Jackson 01692 581389.
- 1 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 2 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 3 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 4 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 5 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 6 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 7 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
- 8 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 9 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 10 Dinomania tour heading to Norfolk with giant dinosaurs that move