‘If you see All Hallows staff, say thank you’: Charity picnic hosts final year
- Credit: Archant
A church picnic will take place for the final year, following the closure of the All Hallows Health care Trust.
The annual Broome Pop Picnic, organised by Broome St Michael's Parish Church will take place on July 21, and will cost £10 for a ticket.
Revd Reg Kirkpatrick, Chaplain to All Hallows said: "The hospital has been at the heart of this community; patients and the families of loved ones have benefitted from the love and care they have received for many years.
"Our hospital is a special place and it is beyond comprehension that it will remain unused. We continue to pray that the right organization will be found to continue and build on the vision of those sisters so many years ago.
"So, if you see a member of The All Hallows Staff: just say, 'thank you'," he said.
You may also want to watch:
For information and tickets to the event, contact Joe Perry on 01508 518397.
- 1 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 2 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 3 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 4 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 5 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 6 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 7 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 8 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 9 Blind woman 'humiliated' as restaurant turns her away due to her guide dog
- 10 City keeper diagnosed with testicular cancer