Staff and pupils at Kelling Primary School dress-up as different characters for World Book Day
This year's World Book Day saw Kelling Primary School transformed into an exciting literary adventure.
Normal lessons were suspended as pupils celebrated with a whole day of book-related activities on March 1.
Children arrived at the school to find the teachers dressed as Alice in Wonderland characters, including headteacher Adrian Platt, who dressed up as the Mad Hatter.
Mr Platt said, this World Book Day was the school's best ever.
'All the children and staff had a fantastic day,' he said.
You may also want to watch:
'And it was wonderful to see everyone working together to celebrate their love of books'.
The children also chose to dress-up as their favourite characters for the day. Costumes included Mr Strong, Dr Who, Buzz Lightyear, a little girl pirate, Tinkerbell and Puss in Boots.
- 1 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 2 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 3 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 4 ‘I cried so much’ - Mum-of-four on impact of whole family having Covid
- 5 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 6 Norwich Debenhams looks doomed as Boohoo to buy brand
- 7 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 8 Bus crashes into lorry in Norwich
- 9 Cycling trail among ideas for new country park
- 10 Body discovered in Thetford Forest Park
Prizes were awarded for the most thoughtful costumes.