St Nicholas Hospice Care’s charity obstacle event returns for 2018
- Credit: Archant
A charity which provides care and support throughout West Suffolk and Thetford will once again hold a fun 5km obstacle event.
St Nicholas Hospice Care's Battle of the Knights challenge raised £14,000 in March.
Such was its success, the number of participants for 2018 will be doubled to 400.
Held at The Playground in Barrow, near Bury St Edmunds, on March 18, the charity challenge will see waves of 50 participants complete a 4km run before tackling 25 obstacles strewn across a 1km course.
Participants can enter as an individual or as part of a team. The first 200 places are priced at £25 with the further 200 places priced at £30 until February 15. Places after that date will cost £35.
You may also want to watch:
Two children's races - for ages between eight and 11 and 12 to 15 - have also been added to the event's line-up.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 3 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 4 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 5 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 6 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 7 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 8 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 9 What does the ice-cream man do during winter?
- 10 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors