Woman taken to hospital after bus crash in Sprowston
- Credit: Archant
A road in Sprowston has reopened after an earlier crash between a bus and a car.
The incident happened near The Woodman pub on North Walsham Road at 8.10am on Friday morning.
Norfolk police said no-one was seriously injured in the incident but there were initially long delays while the car was recovered.
The female driver of the car was taken to hospital with whiplash.
The bus was able to resume its journey and the road was clear by 9.20am.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 3 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 4 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 5 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 6 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 7 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 8 Ten Covid patients in Norfolk's hospitals means more restrictions should be eased
- 9 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 10 What happened when The Only Way Is Essex was filmed in Norfolk?