Road reopened after crash trapped man in car
- Credit: Archant
The air ambulance was called to a three-car crash in a village.
A BMW, Vauxhall and Renault crashed in Station Road, Spooner Row, near Wymondham.
The road was shut in both directions while emergency services were on the scene.
A man was trapped in the Renault with a minor cut to his head.
The motorists have been taken to Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for treatment for minor injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Police were called to the scene at about 8.30 this morning.
The East of England Air Ambulance and ambulance service were called to the scene with fire crews from Earlham, Attleborough and Hethersett.
- 1 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 2 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 3 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 4 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
- 5 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 6 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 7 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 8 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 9 Farmers hope to unlock 'huge potential' of cannabis crops
- 10 End of an era as Debenhams closes in Norwich