Spixworth’s Sam Kelly through to Britain’s Got Talent final
Spixworth singer Sam Kelly has made it through to the final of Britain's Got Talent, after winning the backing of the viewers in tonight's vote.
The 19-year-old wowed the judges and the audience alike with a performance of the Goo Goo Dolls song Iris.
Sam said after finding out that he's through: 'I literally don't believe it. I didn't expect to get this far.
'I can't believe people voted for me. It's such an amazing feeling.'
Sam will now go up against Loveable Rogues, Charlotte and Jonathon, Kai and Natalia, Ashleigh and Pudsey, Only Boys Aloud and Molly Rainford, in a bid to be crowned Britain's Got Talent 2012 champ on Saturday night's grand finale.
- 1 Hermes courier and his wife could be jailed over ‘stolen parcels’
- 2 Obituary: Tributes after 'heart-shaped hole' is left following teaching assistant's death
- 3 Row erupts after dozens of trees aligning footpath chopped down
- 4 How Norfolk's current Covid figures compare to November 2020 lockdown
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of sexually assaulting girl on her way to school
- 6 Christmas lights switch-on cancelled due to forecasted high winds
- 7 Freezing cold temperatures could see snow in parts of Norfolk this weekend
- 8 Fire crews tackle large barn blaze
- 9 Primary pupil sexually assaulted on way to school
- 10 Significant damage to church after metal stolen from roof