Spate of crashes across Norfolk this weekend
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press Â© 2011
A spate of crashes have caused delays across Norfolk this weekend.
Tonight, the A149 High Road in Repps With Bastwick is blocked southbound around the B1152 Mill Road junction, because of an accident involving a car at about 3.30pm. One fire crew from Martham attended the scene along with police and the ambulance service.
There was also a crash involving a car and a van in the car park of Waitrose, in Norwich Road, Wymondham, just before 2.45pm. One fire crew from Wymondham attended.
Shortly before 2.30pm today there was a crash on the A47 at Costessey to which two fire crews - one from Carrow and one from Sprowston - were sent.
One fire crew from Thetford attended the scene of a crash on London Road, Thetford, at about 6.30pm last night.
The collision was believed to have involved three vehicles.
About half an hour earlier, at about 6pm, there was a collision on the A11 at Snetterton. Three fire crews - from Attleborough, East Harling and Wymondham - went to the incident.
- 1 Norfolk zoo keeper abandoned as a baby reunited with mother in ITV show
- 2 Queen's Platinum Jubilee flypast rehearses over Norfolk
- 3 Lane of A47 remains shut after serious crash yesterday afternoon
- 4 Café completely sells out on first week of launching Sunday roasts
- 5 'Mishap' at historic hotel as van crashes into entrance wall
- 6 Hero boxer rescues man who plunged into river to save dog
- 7 Norwich man in court over £3.5m whiskey theft
- 8 Woman freed from vehicle after car overturns near to shops
- 9 9 of the best campsites on the Norfolk coast
- 10 WATCH: 'Unplayable' delivery from Suffolk bowler goes viral
Also at about 6pm, there was a crash on the A12 at Hopton. Fire crews from Great Yarmouth, Gorleston and Lowestoft attended and assisted the ambulance service.
On the other side of the county, there was a crash on the A47 at King's Lynn just before 5.45pm. The crash was believed to have involved two vehicles. Fire crews from King's Lynn went to the scene.
There was also a crash just before 5.30pm on Loddon Road at Ditchingham and one fire crew from Bungay attended.
Fire crews from Earlham and Carrow were also called to a crash on the A47 at Colney just before 4pm.