Editor-in-chief of Harper’s Bazaar to host talk at Suffolk hotel
The legacy of Coco Chanel will be discussed at an event on the Suffolk coast next month, as the editor-in-chief of fashion magazine Harper's Bazaar comes to town.
Justine Picardie, who is an author and journalist will come to the Swan, in Southwold, to discuss her book Coco Chanel: The Legend and the Life.
Picardie, who has been editor-in-chief of the fashion magazine since 2012, will also reveal life behind the scenes at Harper's Bazaar.
The event is the first of a new reading room series hosted by the Swan, on Market Place.
A spokesperson from the Swan said: "Using our authentic reading room with beautiful views over the market place, we are hosting a varied season of exciting visiting experts to talk about their inspirational lives."
You may also want to watch:
The event will take place on Saturday, October 5 from 10am to 12pm. Tickets to the event are £15 and can be purchased online.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 3 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 4 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 5 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 6 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 7 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 8 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 9 What does the ice-cream man do during winter?
- 10 Power cut hits Norwich city centre