South Norfolk Council create personalise online experience
- Credit: Archant
Information is now just a click away for South Norfolk residents after the council's website was improved.
'My Account' is a new addition to South Norfolk Council's website which gives residents access to information that matters to them.
The account will hold information relevant to the residents area such as bin collection dates.
Anyone who signs up in August, September or October will be entered in a monthly prize draw to win a day at Imagine Spa at Wymondham Leisure Centre.
South Norfolk Council's cabinet member Kay Mason Billig said: 'Within seconds residents can find information tailored to them all in one place.
You may also want to watch:
'This is all part of our drive to make it as easy as possible for our customers to deal with us and at a time that suits them.'
For more information and to register visit www.south-norfolk.gov.uk
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council
- 5 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 6 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
- 7 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 8 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 9 Gay and trans people targeted in hate incident at school
- 10 Driver arrested on suspicion of drink driving after crash in Lowestoft