Somerleyton to host Help for Heroes charity event
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2015
Historic Somerleyton Hall is the venue for a spring ball in aid of the Help for Heroes charity.
The black-tie event will be held in the hall's orangery on May 20 from 7.30pm.
It will include live music and entertainment, a welcome drink and canapés on the lawn and in the sunken garden, a three-course meal and an auction of promises.
Lots up for grabs include a day for two people with the Red Arrows at RAF Scampton, a lazy day on the River Waveney, a night for two at Hintelsham Hall, a one-hour flight experience from Old Buckenham Airfield and a tour of the House of Commons.
There will also be a magician a raffle.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets, costing £75, are available from Lucy Coote on 07753299925.
Anyone who is unable to attend, and would like to put in silent bid in for the auction lots, should also contact Lucy Coote.
- 1 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 2 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 3 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 4 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 5 Four national high street names to move into former M&S store
- 6 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 7 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's
- 8 Vandals leave £80,000 trail of destruction in car park
- 9 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 10 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines