Influencers given tour of Norwich’s most Instagram-worthy spots
- Credit: Archant
Social media influencers have been given a guided tour of Norwich's most Instagram-worthy spots in a bid to boost the city's appeal.
The group of about 20 people were taken around Norwich on Saturday as part of a national Visit England campaign ahead of English Tourism Week.
They visited some of Norwich's most photogenic landmarks including the cathedral, Erpingham Gate, and the market.
Those taking part included Laura Francis, who has more than 4,700 followers on her @Dinky1711 account, and 27-year-old Shelley Hazlewood, whose @shelleybethblog is followed by 1,600 people.
Melanie Cook, from event organisers VisitNorwich, said the influencers were asked to use the hashtag #Mymicrogap when posting images online.
You may also want to watch:
She said the aim of the national event is to encourage millennials to consider taking 'micro gap years' in the UK, rather than heading abroad.
- 1 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 2 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 3 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 4 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 5 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 6 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 7 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 8 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 9 'Vulnerable' Norfolk man missing from home
- 10 A47 tailbacks as roadworks move west near Norwich