Cancellations on the railways after trains damaged by snow
- Credit: Archant
Commuters on the railways are facing delays and cancellations as snow is still causing trouble for operator Greater Anglia.
Snow caused by the Beast from the East may have melted over the weekend, but it is believed it caused damage to some trains, causing problems this morning.
The 6.52am service from Norwich to Great Yarmouth was already cancelled, as well as the 6.58am from Great Yarmouth to Norwich.
Other cancellations included:
• 7.30am Great Yarmouth to Norwich
You may also want to watch:
• 8.09am Norwich to Great Yarmouth
MORE: Check our live traffic map before you travel• 8.46am Great Yarmouth to Norwich
• 10.05am Norwich to Lowestoft
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 3 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 4 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 5 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 6 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 7 ATM containing thousands of pounds stolen from petrol station
- 8 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 9 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 10 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
• 10.57am Lowestoft to Norwich.