Snoop Dogg performs in Norwich City shirt as Radio 1’s Big Weekend hits Earlham Park
Hip hop legend Snoop Dogg took to the stage in a Norwich City shirt earlier today for his Radio 1's Big Weekend performance at Earlham Park.
Snoop Dogg performed on the In New Music We Trust stage, where people crowded outside.
Kate Wincup, from Mustard TV, said: 'It was great, he performed old and new, swore a lot and talked about previously being banned from the UK.
'We sat outside because it was rammed inside.'
Music fans and plenty of fashionistas have pitched up to catch the first acts perform at the main stage.
You may also want to watch:
A world away from the normal dog-walking persists of the park, the lucky 25,000 are making the most of the sunshine.
The hippy prints are out and the sunnies are on for the biggest weekend Norwich has ever seen.
- 1 Man in 20s drowned in Bawsey Country Park lake
- 2 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 3 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 4 Man, 20, who drowned at Bawsey Pits is named
- 5 Cat food brands recalled over link to fatal disease
- 6 See inside the 'tiny mobile homes' built from scratch for £95,000
- 7 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 8 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 9 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 10 Tributes to popular Tesco worker with 'sparkling personality'
And there has even been a selfie stick sighting.
Earlham Park has transformed into a hotbed of musical talent and the excitement of the crowd, as they anticipate artists from Florence to Snoop Dog, is growing.
Follow all the latest from the Big Weekend in our live blog here.