Snetterton Circuit’s season kicks-off with rally action
- Credit: Archant � 2008
The motoring season will get underway at Snetterton Circuit at the weekend as it hosts stage rallying.
The rally forms the fifth round of the Motorsport News Circuit Rally Championship, which visits circuits across the country from autumn to spring, transforming them into rally stages for the day.
A range of cars will take part, including humble hatchbacks converted for competition use, as well as popular classics such as the Ford Escort and Talbot Sunbeam Lotus.
Modern-day World Rally Specials, such as the Subaru Impreza and Mitsubishi Evo, will also be on show.
The event will run from 9am and finish after dark, with the last car released onto the final stage at approximately 5.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for the event on Sunday, February 19 are available for £12 in advance, £8 for 13 to 15 year-olds and free for under-13s. For more information, call 0843 453 9000 or visit www.snetterton.co.uk
- 1 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 2 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 3 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 4 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 5 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 6 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 7 Fire crews still at scene as investigation launched into house blaze
- 8 Jailed this week: Abuse, assaults and burglaries
- 9 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 10 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base