Heavily pregnant woman re-launches slimming group
- Credit: Archant
A woman is re-launching a Slimming World group, despite being heavily pregnant.
Jenni Lotarius, 35, has six weeks until her third baby's due date, but still has the energy to take over Wymondham's Thursday evening Slimming World (SW) group.
A SW consultant for almost three years, Mrs Lotarius set up her own Attleborough branch in 2015. The Wymondham group was left without a lead consultant earlier this year when Mrs Lotarius's predecessor had to leave unexpectedly, and has been run by guest consultants for the past few months.
The group's official re-launch date is May 10, which old and new members are invited to attend.
Members can choose from two sessions on Thursdays at 5.30pm and 7.30pm at North Wymondham Community Centre on Lime Tree Avenue, Wymondham.
You may also want to watch:
To find out more, contact Mrs Lotarius on 01953 529985 or 07917 866082.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 4 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
- 5 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon
- 6 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 7 Nicole Kidman donates £10k to Norfolk dad's charity walk
- 8 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 9 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 10 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain