Weight loss group comes to South Norfolk parish after leader loses more than two stone
- Credit: Archant
A slimmer who transformed her life by losing two and a half stone is using her success to shape a new career helping other people change their lives.
After joining a Slimming World Group, which was a 60-mile round trip, Bev Hansey has set up her own group in Long Stratton.
Ms Hansey said: 'Support is really the most important thing. It all starts with feeling that you're not alone.
'I couldn't have lost all my weight without the weekly help. As someone who has lost weight myself I know the challenges people can face, which is why, along with the group, I will be there to support every one of my members all the way to their chosen target weight.?
Her Slimming World group will be held at Long Stratton High school every Tuesday at 7.30 p.m.
You may also want to watch:
For more information or to join Bev's group either go to the first session on January 16, or call 07912 849995.
- 1 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 2 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 6 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 7 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 8 Two women injured in serious crash which closed road
- 9 Two men charged with murder of 23-year-old
- 10 Norwich Airport puts back a host of flights as Covid bites