‘Fantastic ambassadog’ wins Top Dog of Norfolk 2020 competition
- Credit: Archant
A five-year-old greyhound has been crowned this year’s Top Dog of Norfolk.
Sky, a greyhound from Downham Market, scooped the title in Tom and Toto’s 2020 competition after beating more than 140 entrants.
Lorraine Bullman, Sky’s owner, submitted pictures of her to the Norwich pet care company along with comments about what makes her special.
Ms Bullman said: “Sky is a fantastic ambassadog for greyhounds, regularly attending meet and greet events to raise awareness of greyhounds as great pets.
“She also helps me co-run the Great Global Greyhound Walk, an annual charity event that promotes greyhounds and their sighthound cousins, as great pets.”
You may also want to watch:
This year’s walk has been postponed to Sunday, October 4, when people across the world will “walk together” in celebration of greyhounds to unite people in “their love for this lovely breed.”
Sky will be sharing her prizes with the King’s Lynn Greyhound Trust.
- 1 Couple turn grain store into 'James Bond' home
- 2 Council to force landowners to sell so £1.3m roundabout can be built
- 3 Cannabis factory uncovered in former bar in Norwich's clubland
- 4 Man found dead in Norwich hotel
- 5 'Loving and devoted' - Family pay tribute to mother-of-five found in park
- 6 Police swoop after £400k cocaine parcel delivered to Norwich house
- 7 'A nightmare' - Roadworks cause traffic chaos in North Walsham
- 8 Electric scooter riders arrested for drink-driving
- 9 Tiny baby saved by 120-mile flight in 'wrong' helicopter
- 10 Driver may have fallen asleep before fatal crash, inquest hears