Skoda catches fire on the A11 at Attleborough
- Credit: Archant
Emergency services were called to a car fire on the A11 at Attleborough.
Norfolk Fire and Rescue was called to the scene about 12.24pm today (Tuesday) where a blue Skoda Felicia was ablaze.
One lane of the busy road was closed while the fire was put out.
A police spokesman said: 'It was closed at around 12.40pm but was open again at 1pm.'
Firefighters wore breathing masks and used hose reel jets to put out the fire, and then used a thermal imaging camera to check for hotspots.
You may also want to watch:
The police spokesman said he believed there were no injuries.
- 1 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 2 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 3 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 4 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 5 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 6 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 7 Three cars crash and two end up in ditches on rural road
- 8 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 9 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 10 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich