Skeleton crew Halloween display in Gorleston
- Credit: James Weeds
A scaffolding company is operating with a skeleton crew all in the name of Halloween fun.
Mr Safedeck, on Beccles Road in Gorleston, has a roadside display featuring skeletons in hardhats climbing on top of scaffolding to help cheer up passersby.
Gavin Smith, director of the Blofield site for Mr Safedeck, said: "It's just to cheer people up and support events that are happening in the local area."
The skeletons will be on show outside the warehouse until Monday, when a new display will be put up.
"We do the same thing at the Blofield site each year," Mr Smith added.
"At the moment, we have poppies and a soldier on display and soon we will have a Christmas tree on show."
Mr Smith added their displays, such as the Halloween skeletons and the Christmas tree, were to "just to give people a smile".
- 1 Norfolk college named best secondary school in the UK
- 2 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 3 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 4 ‘This was our worst nightmare’: Locals shock after man dies in crash
- 5 Shocking footage appears to show £100m Marham jet crashing off carrier
- 6 Man charged with drink driving after crash at police station
- 7 Long-awaited plans for A47 roundabout revamps revealed
- 8 Norwich man sentenced to life imprisonment after murder conviction
- 9 Man arrested after passenger dies in Old Buckenham crash
- 10 Woman with scissors said she wanted to murder someone at supermarket