Six treated for smoke inhalation

Six people were treated for smoke inhalation after a house fire in Yarmouth early this morning.Three fire engines from Yarmouth attended the blaze at a house on Wellington Road shortly before 6.

Six people were treated for smoke inhalation after a house fire in Yarmouth early this morning.

Three fire engines from Yarmouth attended the blaze at a house on Wellington Road shortly before 6.30am.

The residents of the house were given oxygen after breathing in smoke from the fire, which is believed to have started in a microwave, but no one was injured.