Six fire crews on scene at barn fire in Walpole Highway, near King’s Lynn
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Six fire crews have helped put out a barn fire in Walpole Highway, near King's Lynn.
Appliances from King's Lynn North, King's Lynn South, Wisbech, Massingham and a water carrier with a support appliance from Fakenham went to tackle the blaze.
A spokesman for Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service said the fire was in a '20 metre by 20 metre' barn on Trinity Road.
Called at 4.30pm this afternoon, the crews using main and hose reel jets supplemented by a hydrant to control the fire.
They put out the blaze, but remained at the scene tonight damping down the area.
You may also want to watch:
Do you have pictures of the fire? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 2 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 3 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 4 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 5 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 6 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 7 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 8 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats
- 9 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 10 Firefighters tackle 'deliberate' house fire