Silver car driver being sought after A47 crash at Swaffham last Friday
- Credit: Â©Archant Photographic 2010
Police want to speak to the driver of a silver car who failed to stop after a crash involving three vehicles on the A47 at Swaffham.
It happened at about 7am on Friday, December 9, on the bypass heading towards Norwich.
Police said the silver vehicle, believed to be a Renault, will have damage to its rear. The other vehicles involved were a black Honda Civic and a silver Ford Transit.
Police are keen to identify the silver car and to find its whereabouts. Officers would also like to hear from any witnesses to the incident. There were no injuries.
Anyone with information should call PC Andrew Miles from Swaffham roads policing on 101.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 2 Man dies following crash between tractor and car
- 3 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 4 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 5 Farmhouse sells at auction after 60 bids - but how much did it go for?
- 6 Wife's tribute to horse-loving 'true-gentleman' after inquest
- 7 Former policeman to appear in court accused of rape
- 8 12 police vehicles called to 'very serious' crash in west Norfolk
- 9 The Original Factory Shop opens its doors in north Norfolk
- 10 Delays on A47 following crash