Signal fault causes delays to train journeys on the Norwich to Cambridge line
- Credit: Archant © 2012
Passengers are warned to expect delays on the Norwich to Cambridge railway line due to signalling problems.
According to Greater Anglia there is a signalling problem between Wymondham and Attleborough which means trains have to operate at a reduced speed.
Trains may be up to 20 minutes delayed as a result of the problem.
Network Rail engineers are working on the issue and a spokesman for Greater Anglia apologised for inconvenience caused.
The disruption is expected to last until around 8pm.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 4 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 5 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 6 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 7 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 8 Firefighters ripping out thatch to stop house fire spreading
- 9 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 10 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021