Show your love for Wymondham at community-run event
A community-led 'Love Wymondham' day will be staged in the South Norfolk town on Saturday, February 11.
Residents are being asked to show how much their town means to them by supporting the event, which is being coordinated by Wymondham-based Activity Team, who specialise in linking businesses with the local community.
Activities will take place in Whartons Court, Griffin Court and in the Heart of Wymondham pub.
They include a short play entitled 'Lonely Hearts' and poetry readings by Tina Chamberlain, in Whartons Court.
There will also be an opportunity to win a copy of a new book by called 'Make Your Own Aphrodisiacs' by Ashwellthorpe husband and wife team, Matthew Seal and Julie Bruton-Seal.
You may also want to watch:
Wymondham Warblers will serenade customers of Rudy's Pizzeria, in nearby Griffin Court and in the Heart of Wymondham, with some well-known love songs.
Creative writing specialist, Jax Burgoyne, will also be running a workshop called 'Heart to Heart', at the Town Green Centre, between 10am and 1pm, which will be a beginners guide to writing a biography. There is a booking fee of �15.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council
- 5 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 6 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 7 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
- 8 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 9 Gay and trans people targeted in hate incident at school
- 10 Driver arrested on suspicion of drink driving after crash in Lowestoft
For more information about the Love Wymondham event, contact Activity Team on 01953 605434.