Shed fire among blazes tackled by Lowestoft crews
- Credit: Archant
Firefighters have been kept busy dealing with three blazes in quick succession.
A crew from Lowestoft South station were called out about 10.40pm last night (Friday, July 21) following reports of a fire in Ashburnham Way. The blaze was quickly dealt with and the scene was cleared by 11pm.
An hour later, at midnight, two crews from Lowestoft South and a crew from north Lowestoft fire station attended a fire at a property in Wellington Esplanade.
However the blaze was soon dealt with and the scene was cleared by 12.35am.
A crew from Lowestoft South fire station were then called out once more at 1.44am to reports of a shed blaze.
They attended the scene of the blaze in Poplar Road, Carlton Colville and soon had the fire under control, with the incident dealt with in less than 15 minutes.
- 1 Work from home, masks and NHS passes: New Covid rules explained
- 2 Norfolk man arranged sexual exploitation of teen victim
- 3 Woman to stand trial accused of causing death by careless driving
- 4 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 5 Diners showered with glass after man smashes pub window
- 6 Norfolk Coast Path to close for eight weeks
- 7 Missing Beccles woman Jaime Larter, 42, found
- 8 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 9 Delays expected with A47 to close in both directions for 15 miles
- 10 Action taken against cold callers who left homeowner 'freaked out'