Shed fire among blazes tackled by Lowestoft crews
- Credit: Archant
Firefighters have been kept busy dealing with three blazes in quick succession.
A crew from Lowestoft South station were called out about 10.40pm last night (Friday, July 21) following reports of a fire in Ashburnham Way. The blaze was quickly dealt with and the scene was cleared by 11pm.
An hour later, at midnight, two crews from Lowestoft South and a crew from north Lowestoft fire station attended a fire at a property in Wellington Esplanade.
However the blaze was soon dealt with and the scene was cleared by 12.35am.
A crew from Lowestoft South fire station were then called out once more at 1.44am to reports of a shed blaze.
You may also want to watch:
They attended the scene of the blaze in Poplar Road, Carlton Colville and soon had the fire under control, with the incident dealt with in less than 15 minutes.
- 1 Village care home confirms coronavirus outbreak
- 2 Town clerk sacked following months of controversy
- 3 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 4 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 5 New drive-thru McDonald's to create 65 jobs
- 6 Flood alerts across Norfolk ahead of expected rain
- 7 Tributes to 'Winkle' - the legendary landlord who broke the mould
- 8 Couple sell pub with Nelson link after council stops dream project
- 9 Derelict pub on eyesore site could be turned into new Co-op store
- 10 Norwich sonic boom: RAF confirms jet 'inadvertently' caused bang over city