Shakeaway milkshake bar to open in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
The world's largest milkshake bar company is heading to the fine city this December, offering free shakes for the first 50 customers.
A new milkshake shop is set to open its doors in Norwich next week, in the former home of Greenwoods Menswear on Orford Place.
Shakeaway, a milkshake bar offering customers a choice of over 180 ingredients for their shakes, will be holding its grand opening on Saturday, December 17 at noon and the first 50 people through the door will be given a free milkshake.
As well as shakes, the store, which is the first in Norfolk, will also offer smoothies, 100pc fat-free frozen yoghurt desserts, shaved ice and low fat fries.
The company's best-selling milkshake worldwide is the Dave, which combines Ferrero Rocher with Kinder Bueno and is topped with crumbled flake.
After Saturday's launch, Shakeaway will be open daily between 10am and 6pm Monday to Saturday, 10am to 8pm on Thursdays and 11am until 5pm on Sundays.
• What do you think of the city's latest addition? Let us know in the comments below.
- 1 Driver caught hitting speeds of 119mph on A47
- 2 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 3 Fake chefs deliver out-of-date lasagne to Carrow Road ahead of Spurs clash
- 4 Homes destroyed after blaze breaks out in terraced housing
- 5 Where the streets have no cars... the community that banned the school run
- 6 Investigation closed after cash stolen from popular attraction
- 7 PICTURES: The best-dressed punters at Fakenham Ladies Day
- 8 Crash closes part of B1145 in west Norfolk
- 9 More cameras could be on way to fine law-breaking Norfolk motorists
- 10 City burger joint takes beef off the menu