Shakeaway milkshake bar to open in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
The world's largest milkshake bar company is heading to the fine city this December, offering free shakes for the first 50 customers.
A new milkshake shop is set to open its doors in Norwich next week, in the former home of Greenwoods Menswear on Orford Place.
Shakeaway, a milkshake bar offering customers a choice of over 180 ingredients for their shakes, will be holding its grand opening on Saturday, December 17 at noon and the first 50 people through the door will be given a free milkshake.
As well as shakes, the store, which is the first in Norfolk, will also offer smoothies, 100pc fat-free frozen yoghurt desserts, shaved ice and low fat fries.
The company's best-selling milkshake worldwide is the Dave, which combines Ferrero Rocher with Kinder Bueno and is topped with crumbled flake.
You may also want to watch:
After Saturday's launch, Shakeaway will be open daily between 10am and 6pm Monday to Saturday, 10am to 8pm on Thursdays and 11am until 5pm on Sundays.
• What do you think of the city's latest addition? Let us know in the comments below.
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 3 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 4 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 5 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 6 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 7 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 8 Couple in 80s given hospital treatment after alleged assault in village
- 9 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 10 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47