Seven reader photos capturing some of Norfolk’s most loved towns and villages
- Credit: Stephanie Thompson
Here is a collection of some of your finest photographs from some of Norfolk's best-loved towns and villages.
From Dereham, the heart of Norfolk, to the quaint rural market towns of Fakenham and Reepham to the simply stunning coastal community of Wells and the wonderful villages in between, these places have so much going for them.
We want you to help us capture that beauty on camera to share with our readers.
You may also want to watch:
Each week we will compile a gallery of some of your brilliant snaps from these areas.
To upload your pictures, just log on to our site www.iwitness24.co.uk and follow the step by step instructions.
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 4 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 5 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 6 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 7 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
- 8 Norfolk roadworks to be aware of this week
- 9 Caravan catches fire in Norwich
- 10 Top five Norfolk campsites according to Tripadvisor