Seven injured in two car crash
- Credit: Google
Seven people have suffered injuries after a crash on a busy Thetford Forest road.
Emergency services were called to Hockham Road at Wretham at 2.20pm today (February 16) following reports of a collision involving two cars.
Fire crews from Thetford, Watton and East Harling attended the scene near to the junction with Woodcock Road and helped to stabilise the vehicles and make the surrounding area safe.
Paramedics treated seven people who had sustained injuries.
Norfolk police said the injuries were not believed to be serious but that officers remained at the scene at 4.30pm and the road was partially blocked.
You may also want to watch:
The busy A1075 between Wretham and Great Hockham is a single-carriageway road that runs through part of Thetford Forest and is heavily used by local traffic.
It has been the site of previous accidents including one last August in which a husband and wife died and a third person was seriously injured.
- 1 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 2 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 3 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 4 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 5 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 6 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 7 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
- 8 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 9 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 10 Dinomania tour heading to Norfolk with giant dinosaurs that move
More to follow