Seven cars involved in crash near Thickthorn roundabout in Norwich
Drivers and bus passengers faced lengthy delays at the Thickthorn roundabout on the edge of Norwich after a crash involving seven cars.
Emergency services were called to the slip road leading into Norwich off the A47 at just after 4.15pm yesterday.
Police said seven vehicles were reported to have been in the crash.
An ambulance was sent to the scene, but it is not believed anybody has been seriously injured.
The crash caused rush hour queues on the A47 and the A11.
You may also want to watch:
Norwich Park and Ride tweeted that the 501 services were running 10 to 15 minutes late, while First Norwich said services 11, 13 and 15 services were facing delays of at least 35 minutes.
However, by just after 6pm, traffic was moving freely again.
- 1 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 2 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 3 ‘I cried so much’ - Mum-of-four on impact of whole family having Covid
- 4 Norwich Debenhams looks doomed as Boohoo to buy brand
- 5 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 6 Bus crashes into lorry in Norwich
- 7 Body discovered in Thetford Forest Park
- 8 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 9 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 10 Cycling trail among ideas for new country park