Seven cars involved in crash near Thickthorn roundabout in Norwich
Drivers and bus passengers faced lengthy delays at the Thickthorn roundabout on the edge of Norwich after a crash involving seven cars.
Emergency services were called to the slip road leading into Norwich off the A47 at just after 4.15pm yesterday.
Police said seven vehicles were reported to have been in the crash.
An ambulance was sent to the scene, but it is not believed anybody has been seriously injured.
The crash caused rush hour queues on the A47 and the A11.
Norwich Park and Ride tweeted that the 501 services were running 10 to 15 minutes late, while First Norwich said services 11, 13 and 15 services were facing delays of at least 35 minutes.
However, by just after 6pm, traffic was moving freely again.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 WATCH: Moment hero doorman tackles knifeman during Norwich triple stabbing
- 3 Passengers angry after train heading to Norwich delayed for hours
- 4 Norfolk car dealership and MOT centre named among best in the country
- 5 Covid restrictions played part in father's death, inquest told
- 6 'It was horrible' - Shock as woman robbed and assaulted in broad daylight
- 7 'My life has been plagued by fly-tipping for a year - I need it to stop'
- 8 Woman arrested after man hit with a broom in city centre
- 9 Norwich independent school named one of best in East Anglia
- 10 Arrests after woman held hostage in home containing drugs and samurai sword