Seven brilliant reader photos of Norfolk sent to us this week
- Credit: Archant
We get lots of fantastic photos sent to us every week and here are some of the best from the past seven days.
•@suzekins sent us this unique photo of Brancaster beach through a crystal ball.
•Heather Copping captured this tranquil scene at Sheringham.
•Joe Almighty sent us this sunny photo of Norwich.
•@the_snow_castle_of_alton took this beautiful photo of a very pink sunset at Sea Palling.
•Dan Elvery captured his first ever shot of the milky way a Happisburgh after waiting around for two hours.
•Jackie Hicks took this lovely photo at the top of Beeston Bump.
- 1 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 2 EXCLUSIVE: US tycoons in Norwich City investment talks
- 3 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this weekend
- 4 'Our homes will be destroyed' - Neighbours' fears over proposed pylon route
- 5 Man claims supermarket fuel was contaminated as he reveals £200 repair bill
- 6 Revealed: Your favourite fish and chip shop in Norfolk
- 7 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 8 Norwich pub selling out on Sundays with new head chef's roast dinners
- 9 Sweet Briar Road to reopen TODAY
- 10 Serious road crash hotspots in Norfolk revealed as fatalities fall
•Kat sent us this colourful picture of the cliffs at Hunstanton.
As always, thank you to everyone for sending us their fantastic photos you can scroll through our gallery to see some of the photos we were sent and also see them on our EDP24 Instagram profile.
If you upload your pictures at www.iwitness24.co.uk and you could see them on our website and in the newspaper.
You can send us your photos to the EDP Facebook page or to @EDP24 on Twitter.