Seven brilliant reader photos of Norfolk sent to us this week
- Credit: Archant
We get lots of fantastic photos sent to us every week and here are some of the best from the past seven days.
•@suzekins sent us this unique photo of Brancaster beach through a crystal ball.
•Heather Copping captured this tranquil scene at Sheringham.
•Joe Almighty sent us this sunny photo of Norwich.
•@the_snow_castle_of_alton took this beautiful photo of a very pink sunset at Sea Palling.
You may also want to watch:
•Dan Elvery captured his first ever shot of the milky way a Happisburgh after waiting around for two hours.
•Jackie Hicks took this lovely photo at the top of Beeston Bump.
- 1 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 4 Former car showroom could make way for 146 student flats
- 5 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 6 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 7 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 8 Former pubs, schools and leisure centres among arson-hit sites
- 9 Why teacher was right to report Confederate flag to police
- 10 'This is nature' - Sadness as cathedral peregrine chick dies
•Kat sent us this colourful picture of the cliffs at Hunstanton.
As always, thank you to everyone for sending us their fantastic photos you can scroll through our gallery to see some of the photos we were sent and also see them on our EDP24 Instagram profile.
If you upload your pictures at www.iwitness24.co.uk and you could see them on our website and in the newspaper.
You can send us your photos to the EDP Facebook page or to @EDP24 on Twitter.