Service held in Thetford to remember loved ones
- Credit: Archant
An annual service organised by a hospice to remember the lives of people will be held in Thetford.
St Nicholas Hospices' Light up a Life event is held for people to remember and celebrate the times they shared with their loved ones.
Held at Thetford's United Reformed Church, the service will take place on Thursday, December 7 from 6.30pm.
Those who attend the events are also invited to bring along personal dedications, including messages, stories and pictures which can be written on tags and tied to a tree.
The service is free but donations to the hospice are welcome.
You may also want to watch:
Sharon Connell, the hospices' chaplain and spiritual care co-ordinator, said: 'The services offer people who are bereaved, their family and friends an opportunity to join together and remember those that have died.'
For more information about the service visit St Nicholas Hospice Care.
- 1 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 2 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 3 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 4 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 5 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 6 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 7 Ten Covid patients in Norfolk's hospitals means more restrictions should be eased
- 8 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 9 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 10 The magic moment Cantwell helps young fan touch trophy