Service held in Thetford to remember loved ones
- Credit: Archant
An annual service organised by a hospice to remember the lives of people will be held in Thetford.
St Nicholas Hospices' Light up a Life event is held for people to remember and celebrate the times they shared with their loved ones.
Held at Thetford's United Reformed Church, the service will take place on Thursday, December 7 from 6.30pm.
Those who attend the events are also invited to bring along personal dedications, including messages, stories and pictures which can be written on tags and tied to a tree.
The service is free but donations to the hospice are welcome.
Sharon Connell, the hospices' chaplain and spiritual care co-ordinator, said: 'The services offer people who are bereaved, their family and friends an opportunity to join together and remember those that have died.'
For more information about the service visit St Nicholas Hospice Care.
- 1 Meet the new team behind revamped village pub
- 2 Woman in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 3 People are driving for hours to visit this loaded fries and doughnut kiosk
- 4 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 5 Music-loving dad whose ashes were fired into festival crowd took own life
- 6 Obituary: Doctor, and son of Norwich's recycling empire founder, dies aged 69
- 7 One person taken to hospital after three-car crash on A47
- 8 Father accused of baby girl's murder 'had short fuse and made things up'
- 9 Holiday Inn to become 'care hotel' to help struggling hospitals
- 10 One of East Anglia's largest property builders is sold to investment firm