Person seriously injured after collision on NDR
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
A motorcyclist has suffered serious injuries after a collision on the NDR.
The collision, which involved a car and a motorcycle, happened at 4.56pm today (Tuesday) near Norwich Airport.
Police, an ambulance, helimed and two fire appliances were called to the scene.
The injuries of the motorcyclist are serious but not life-changing.
The driver of the car, a black Toyota suffered minor injuries.
Norfolk Police said the road reopened just before 7pm.
- 1 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 2 Obituary: Tributes after 'heart-shaped hole' is left following teaching assistant's death
- 3 Norfolk to be battered by winds of up to 65mph as Storm Arwen hits UK
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of sexually assaulting girl on her way to school
- 5 A11 northbound closed following crash near Attleborough
- 6 Flood alerts issued for parts of Norfolk due to stormy conditions
- 7 Hermes courier and his wife could be jailed over ‘stolen parcels’
- 8 'It was a shock' - Burglars raid newsagent after smashing window with axe
- 9 Norfolk stately home neighbour dispute sees campsite owner in court
- 10 Significant damage to church after metal stolen from roof