Serious four-car crash blocks Great Witchingham road
- Credit: Archant
A serious four-vehicle crash has blocked a main road in a Norfolk village.
The accident happened on Fakenham Road, Great Witchingham, just before 9am on November 13.
Police officers are still at the scene of the accident, which is at the junction with Grove Lane.
The fire and ambulance services also attended the accident.
Read more: Man in his 20s dies in A1067 collision
Appliances from Reepham, Dereham and Earlham attended the collision on the A1067.
You may also want to watch:
Fire crews rescued people who were trapped in their vehicles and assisted the police and ambulance service.
The East Anglian Air Ambulance was also called out to the crash.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 4 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 5 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 6 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 7 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 8 Firefighters ripping out thatch to stop house fire spreading
- 9 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 10 Woman hurt in hit-and-run crash near school
Police confirmed that the road is remaining closed, and likely to be so for some time.
Diversions will be put in place, however motorists are being urged to find alternative routes where possible.