Man in 20s killed in crash
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2020
A woman in her 50s is in custody after a collision in which a motorcyclist died.
Police were called to the A10 at South Runcton, near King's Lynn, to reports of a collision involving a car and a motorcycle at around 8.10am today.
They say that the motorcyclist, a man in his 20s, died at the scene.
The driver of the car, a woman in her 50s, has been arrested in connection with the incident and is currently in police custody.
The road was closed for almost five hours while police investigated the crash.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who saw the collision, the manner of driving of either vehicle prior to the incident, or anyone with dashcam footage, should contact the serious collision investigation team on 101 quoting incident number 52 of Monday, January 13.
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 3 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 4 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 5 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 6 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 7 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 8 Ten Covid patients in Norfolk's hospitals means more restrictions should be eased
- 9 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 10 What happened when The Only Way Is Essex was filmed in Norfolk?