Motorcyclist dies at accident on A1075 near Ovington
A motorcyclist in his 20s has died on the A1075 between Watton and Shipdham.
A man in his 20s has died following an accident on the Dereham Road, between Watton and Shipdham.
Police were called to the scene near Ovington at around 7.30pm on Saturday, September 2, to reports of a crash between a motorbike and a car.
The road was closed while emergency services attended the scene, but reopened around 12.45am this morning.
The crash occured between a red Triumph motorbike and a blue Volkswagen Beetle.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who may have witnessed the collision, has dash cam footage or anyone who may have seen the driving manner of either vehicle prior to the incident, should contact the Serious Collision Investigation Team on 101.
This is the second serious accident this weekeend after an 18-year-old man died on Saturday following a collision involving two vehicles on the A134 close to Mundford.
- 1 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 2 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 3 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 4 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 5 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 6 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 7 Blind woman 'humiliated' as restaurant turns her away due to her guide dog
- 8 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 9 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 10 City keeper diagnosed with testicular cancer
The crash happened at about 5am and involved a red Mini Cooper and blue Vauxhall Zafira.
A police spokesman said the 18-year-old driver of the Mini died at the scene, despite the best efforts of the emergency services.
The man's family have been informed.