Series of walks to be held in Somerleyton, Kessingland, Dunwich and Westleton
- Credit: � ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
The Waveney and District Group of Ramblers have four walks coming up over the coming days.
This Sunday, May 7, at 10.30am, a 10-mile walk will be held in the Somerleyton/Blundeston area.
Meet at the Dukes Head PH car park for a walk that includes a picnic lunch. Call 01502 568710.
Also on Sunday, May 7, at 2pm, a five-mile walk will be held in the Kessingland area.
Meet at Church Road car park, towards the beach.
You may also want to watch:
On Wednesday, May 10 a five-mile walk will be held in Dunwich Dingle Marshes. Meet at Dunwich Beach car park at 10.30am for this walk.
Also next Wednesday, May 10, a 10-mile walk will be held in the Westleton/Black Slough area. Meet at Westleton Heath car park in Dunwich Road for a walk that includes a picnic lunch.
- 1 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 2 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 3 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 4 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 5 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 6 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 7 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
- 8 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
- 9 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 10 Woman who died in A47 collision named
Call 01502 716387 for further details about this walk.