Series of walks to be held in Somerleyton, Kessingland, Dunwich and Westleton
- Credit: � ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
The Waveney and District Group of Ramblers have four walks coming up over the coming days.
This Sunday, May 7, at 10.30am, a 10-mile walk will be held in the Somerleyton/Blundeston area.
Meet at the Dukes Head PH car park for a walk that includes a picnic lunch. Call 01502 568710.
Also on Sunday, May 7, at 2pm, a five-mile walk will be held in the Kessingland area.
Meet at Church Road car park, towards the beach.
You may also want to watch:
On Wednesday, May 10 a five-mile walk will be held in Dunwich Dingle Marshes. Meet at Dunwich Beach car park at 10.30am for this walk.
Also next Wednesday, May 10, a 10-mile walk will be held in the Westleton/Black Slough area. Meet at Westleton Heath car park in Dunwich Road for a walk that includes a picnic lunch.
- 1 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 2 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 3 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 4 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 5 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 6 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 7 Deputy lieutenant of Norfolk sells beloved thatched Broads home
- 8 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 9 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 10 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
Call 01502 716387 for further details about this walk.