Series of healthy walks to be held in Lowestoft and Beccles
- Credit: � ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised for next week by OneLife Suffolk.
Next Monday, July 17 a 3.3-mile walk will be held in the Beccles area.
Walkers should meet at Beccles Quay car park at 10.30am for a walk to Boat House Hills.
On Tuesday, July 18 a 3.25-mile walk will be held in Barsham. Walkers should park in the lay-by on the Beccles/Bungay Road near Barsham Church at 10.30am ahead of this walk.
Next Wednesday, July 19, a 1.5-mile walk will be held in Beccles. Walkers should meet at Beccles Common at 2pm for this walk.
You may also want to watch:
Next Friday, July 21, a 3.75-mile walk will be held in Lowestoft. Walkers should meet at Normanston Park at 10.30am for this walk.
For details on any of these walks, contact OneLife Suffolk on 01473 718193 or visit www.onelifesuffolk.co.uk
- 1 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 2 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 3 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 4 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars
- 5 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 6 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 7 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 8 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 9 Norwich bridal shop named among best in UK
- 10 Could you offer one of these rescue animals a forever home?
Are you organising an event in Waveney? Email email@example.com