Series of healthy walks to be held in Lound, Loddon, Beccles and Mutford
- Credit: � ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised for next week by OneLife Suffolk.
Next Monday, July 31 a 3.75-mile walk will be held in the Lound area.
Walkers should meet at Lound Lakes, Suffolk Wildlife car park off Hall Road, at 10.30am for this walk.
On Tuesday, August 1 a 3.1-mile walk will be held in Loddon. Walkers should meet at the car park at the end of Pye's Mill Road at 10.30am ahead of this walk.
Next Wednesday, August 2, a 1.5-mile walk will be held in Beccles. Walkers should meet at Beccles Quay café at 2pm, with the car park at Beccles Quay, for this walk from the riverbank to the sailing club.
You may also want to watch:
Next Friday, August 4, a 3.5-mile walk will be held in Mutford. Walkers should meet at Mutford Village hall car park at 10.30am.
For details on any of these walks, contact OneLife Suffolk on 01473 718193 or visit www.onelifesuffolk.co.uk
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 3 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 4 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 5 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 6 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 7 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 8 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 9 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 10 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation