Series of healthy walks organised across the district
- Credit: � ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised for next month by OneLife Suffolk.
Next Monday, May 1, a 3.8-mile walk will be held in Dunwich. Walkers should meet at Dunwich Beach car park at 10.30am.
Next Tuesday, May 2, a 3.5 mile walk will be held in Henstead. Walkers should meet at Henstead Church car park at 10.30am.
On Wednesday, May 3, a two-mile walk will be held in Kessingland. Walkers should meet at Kessingland beach car park on Church Road at 2pm for this walk.
On Friday, May 5, a 2.7-mile walk will be held in Mutford. Meet at Mutford village hall car park, with a 20p donation for parking, at 10.30am.
You may also want to watch:
For further information on any of these walks, contact OneLife Suffolk on 01473 718193 or alternatively you can visit www.onelifesuffolk.co.uk
Got a Waveney story? Send your details to Mark Boggis via email@example.com or call 01502 525820.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 4 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 5 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 6 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
- 7 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 8 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 9 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon
- 10 'People are dying': Up to 500 patients waited for ambulance in one night