Series of healthy walks in Ditchingham, Beccles, Lowestoft and Bungay
- Credit: � ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised for next week by OneLife Suffolk.
Next Monday, June 19 a 3.5-mile walk will be held in Ditchingham and Broome Place. Walkers should park at Green Lane meeting at 10.30am ahead of this walk.
On Tuesday, June 20 a 3.75-mile walk will be held in Beccles. Park on the Quay car park at 10.30am for this walk along Beccles and the Dunburgh river.
Next Wednesday, June 21, a 1.5-mile walk will be held in Pakefield. Walkers should meet outside the Jolly Sailors pub at 2pm for this walk along Pakefield and Lowestoft seafront.
Next Friday, June 23, a 3.5-mile walk will be held in Bungay. Walkers should park in Joyce Road, opposite the supermarket, at 10.30am for this walk.
You may also want to watch:
For details on any of these walks, contact OneLife Suffolk on 01473 718193 or visit www.onelifesuffolk.co.uk
Got a Waveney story? Email email@example.com or call 01502 525820.
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 4 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 5 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 6 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 7 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre
- 8 Norfolk covid levels below national average but concerns raised about variants
- 9 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 10 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17