Senior royal staff from across the UK called to meeting at Buckingham Palace
- Credit: Ian Burt
Royal household staff from across the country have been called to a meeting at Buckingham Palace today.
It is understood the meeting will take place at 10am but no details as to what the meeting is about have been released.
Peter Hunt, the BBC's royal correspondent, has tweeted: 'The BBC understands there is no cause for concern regarding the health of either the Queen or Prince Philip.'
The meeting is reported to involve all senior staff from across the UK and such internal royal meetings are said to happen about once a year.
Yesterday the Queen and Prince Philip both fulfilled engagements.
You may also want to watch:
The Queen met Prime Minister Theresa May at Buckingham Palace to formally agree the dissolution of parliament ahead of the general election, while Prince Philip attended Lord's Cricket Ground to open a new stand.
- 1 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 2 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 3 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 4 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 5 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 6 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 7 Former factory site to become a new church
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 9 Christmas craft, food and gift fair returning to Norfolk estate
- 10 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze