Have a sneak peak at Fakenham’s ‘spectacular’ Christmas Tree Festival before it opens
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2018
Fakenham's popular Christmas Tree Festival opens its door to the public this week - and here is your chance to have a sneak peak inside.
Teams of people from a total of 56 charities have been hard at work decorating their tree.
The event attracts around 30,000 visitors every year and raises thousands for good causes, as well as the Parish Church it is held in on Oak Street.
Alison Harding has been involved with the event since it began 18 years ago. She said: 'It's the most spectacular thing you will see this Christmas.'
The trees have been donated by Fakenham Garden Centre, who have supported the festival since it began.
You may also want to watch:
The church will be open daily from Thursday, November 29 until Thursday, December 6 from 10am to 8pm Monday to Saturday and 12pm to 8pm on the Sunday.
Any queries can be emailed to email@example.com with the subject header 'CTF' or ring the festival phone on 07999 532002 or Alison Harding on 01328 864685.
- 1 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 2 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 6 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 7 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 8 Two women injured in serious crash which closed road
- 9 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 10 Two men charged with murder of 23-year-old