Second man arrested over the death of Hannah Williamson in Great Yarmouth
- Credit: Archant
A second man has been arrested in connection with the death of Hannah Williamson, who died in a Great Yarmouth home on Friday.
The man, aged in his 20s, was arrested at an address in Thetford last night and was taken to Wymondham Police Investigation Centre where he will be questioned today.
It follows the death of 21-year-old Hannah Williamson, from Freethorpe, who died at a property in Marlborough Terrace on Friday.
A post mortem examination proved inconclusive and further tests are due to be carried out as police continue to treat the death as unexplained.
You may also want to watch:
A man in his 30s, who was arrested in connection with the incident on Friday, has been questioned by officers and subsequently released from police custody but remains under investigation while the enquiry continues.
- 1 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 2 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 3 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 4 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars
- 5 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 6 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 7 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 8 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 9 Could you offer one of these rescue animals a forever home?
- 10 Norwich bridal shop named among best in UK
Hannah went to Taverham High School.
Anyone with information about this incident is asked to contact Norfolk Constabulary on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or through their Anonymous Online Form at http://www.crimestoppers-uk.org