Second man arrested over death of Hannah Williamson in Great Yarmouth is released by police
- Credit: Archant
A second man who was arrested in connection with the death of Hannah Williamson in Great Yarmouth has been released from police custody but remains under investigation while the enquiry continues.
The man, aged in his 20s, was arrested at an address in Thetford on Sunday and was taken to Wymondham Police Investigation Centre where he was questioned about Miss Williamson's death at Marlborough Terrace on Friday.
Miss Williamson was 21 and from Freethorpe and had gone to Taverham High School.
She had visited the home in Marlborough Terrace.
A post mortem examination proved inconclusive and further tests are due to be carried out as police continue to treat the death as unexplained.
You may also want to watch:
A man in his 30s, who was arrested in connection with the incident on Friday, has also been questioned by officers and was subsequently released from police custody but also remains under investigation while the enquiry continues.
Anyone with information about this incident is asked to contact Norfolk Constabulary on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or through their anonymous online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org/
- 1 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 2 Jack-knifed lorry shuts A148 as police issue ice warning
- 3 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 4 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 5 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 6 Map reveals the most serious crashes on the NDR since it fully opened
- 7 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 8 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 9 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 10 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock