Second art sale and exhibition to be held in Somerleyton
- Credit: Archant
Somerleyton Village Hall is hosting its second art sale and exhibition by local artists.
The event will take place on Saturday, July 8, from 11am to 3pm.
The display will include representatives from the East Anglia Group of Marine Artists and the Windsor Gallery will be exhibiting work by its current students.
The event will be running alongside Somerleyton Primary School's fete on the green, which starts at 1pm, and includes stalls, rides, live music, children's games and food and drink.
Organisers are hoping to encourage visitors to stop off at both attractions, by either walking through the village or catching a horse and buggy ride from the green.
You may also want to watch:
Funds raised from the exhibition will be added to the £500 raised at two previous events - a table top sale and craft fair - which will go towards the upkeep of the village hall.
Admission to the exhibition costs £1 for adults, with children free.
- 1 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 2 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 3 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 4 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
- 5 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 6 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 7 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 8 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 9 Report into woman's murder by jealous ex: 'Employers must do more'
- 10 Homes plan to be revealed for former infant school