Second art sale and exhibition to be held in Somerleyton
- Credit: Archant
Somerleyton Village Hall is hosting its second art sale and exhibition by local artists.
The event will take place on Saturday, July 8, from 11am to 3pm.
The display will include representatives from the East Anglia Group of Marine Artists and the Windsor Gallery will be exhibiting work by its current students.
The event will be running alongside Somerleyton Primary School's fete on the green, which starts at 1pm, and includes stalls, rides, live music, children's games and food and drink.
Organisers are hoping to encourage visitors to stop off at both attractions, by either walking through the village or catching a horse and buggy ride from the green.
Funds raised from the exhibition will be added to the £500 raised at two previous events - a table top sale and craft fair - which will go towards the upkeep of the village hall.
Admission to the exhibition costs £1 for adults, with children free.
- 1 Row erupts after dozens of trees aligning footpath chopped down
- 2 Hermes courier and his wife could be jailed over ‘stolen parcels’
- 3 Winter Wonderland coming to park with ice slide, donkeys and reindeer
- 4 How Norfolk's current Covid figures compare to November 2020 lockdown
- 5 Obituary: Tributes after 'heart-shaped hole' is left following teaching assistant's death
- 6 Panoramic views for every customer after award-winning restaurant's refurb
- 7 Critics hope to deal significant blow to controversial NDR Western Link
- 8 Norfolk boxer fined for exercising in Chapelfield Gardens during lockdown
- 9 Christmas lights switch-on cancelled due to forecasted high winds
- 10 Teenage girls in hospital after unprovoked mob attack