Seasonings’ greetings: Kettle Chips give away new flavour shakers in time for Christmas dinner
- Credit: Kettle Chips
Kettle Chips is celebrating the festive season with a giveaway that could shake up the flavour of your Christmas turkey.
The Norwich-based crisp company has created five hand-finished seasoning shakers which look a lot like their familiar crisp packets.
Celebrating some of the UK's favourite flavours, serving suggestions include Christmas turkey sprinkled with Crispy Bacon and Maple Syrup seasoning, roast potatoes dusted with Sweet Chilli & Sour Cream, Brussels sprouts peppered with Mature Cheddar and Red Onion, honey glazed carrots brushed with Jalapeño Jack or stuffing balls topped with Barbecue Beef Brisket.
Kizzy Beckett, Kettle's senior brand manager, said: 'Some of our fans are so obsessed with our flavours, we've been told hundreds of times they'd love to get their hands on pure seasoning to sprinkle over their food.
'How could we say no? Here's their chance to live their crisp-loving dreams. We know this is going to make someone's Christmas.'
You may also want to watch:
The only way crisp fans can get their hands on a shaker is to enter the competition on Kettle Chips' Facebook or Instagram pages.
The competition closes on Tuesday, December 18.
- 1 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 2 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 3 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 4 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 5 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 6 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 7 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid
- 8 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 9 Farm worker fined after hay bales fall off trailer and hit car
- 10 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?