‘She is our baby, we miss her so much’ - Search for stolen dog Daisy continues
- Credit: Archant
A fresh appeal has been made to find a dog that was stolen from her home.
Daisy the yellow labrador went missing from Old Buckenham on November, 21 2017 and owners Rita and Philip Potter are devastated by the loss of their pet.
An eye-witness said they saw a man run up the couple's drive, pick up the dog and put her in the back of their silver pick-up truck before driving away.
The incident was reported to police and the missing dog was registered on the Dog Lost website.
Three months on, the search for Daisy continues.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Potter has shared a new appeal on Facebook to bring his 'baby' home.
He said: 'Our Daisy Dog was stolen last November and we want her home please as soon as possible. Money is no problem and no questions will be asked. She is our baby, we miss her so much.'
- 1 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 2 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 3 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 4 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 5 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 6 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 7 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 8 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 9 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 10 City poised for Maddison cash boost
In addition, friends of Daisy's owners are taking action on social media, creating a Facebook group to share information.
Set up by Emma JD, the Help Bring Daisy Home Facebook Group currently has more than 2,500 members.
A twitter account was also made to aid the search, with the username @FindStolenDaisy.
Daisy is five years old with a black dot under her right eye and a small black dot under her nose.
If you have any information, please contact her owners on 01953 860650 or 07789103077, or call the police.