Sea Palling and Happisburgh lifeboats called to help leisure craft off Norfolk coast
- Credit: Archant
Lifeboats were scrambled to help three people aboard a vessel off the Norfolk coast.
Crews from Sea Palling and Happisburgh were called out to assist a fishing vessel which had lost power shortly before 4.30pm on Tuesday.
The Coastguard said all three people aboard the vessel were safe and well.
Happisburgh's Atlantic Howard Bell B-899 launched with Tim Grimmer at the helm, and with Martin Gibbs and David Cato as crew.
The Sea Palling Lifeboat towed the vessel to Sea Palling as Happisburgh Lifeboat stood by.
You may also want to watch:
• Happisburgh Lifeboat Fete takes place Sunday, August 6 from 12 midday to 4pm at Cart Gap.
- 1 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 2 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 3 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 4 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 5 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 6 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
- 7 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 8 Farmers hope to unlock 'huge potential' of cannabis crops
- 9 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 10 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications