Score to run training courses for business development in Norwich and Lowestoft
- Credit: TMS Media
A series of training courses to help business leaders grow their companies will be hosted by a renewable energy programme.
Score has organised the events, which are open to all sectors and not just the energy industry, which will focus on how to maximise development opportunities.
The courses – available to all small and medium-sized enterprises – are at Lowestoft on November 7-8 and December 4-5 and at Norwich on November 22-23.
Sessions will include techniques for strategic growth, innovation, identifying competitive advantage and change management.
Courses will run from November 7-8, at OrbisEnergy, Wilde Street, Lowestoft; November 22-23 at Rouen House, Rouen Road, Norwich; and December 4-5, Orbis Energy, Lowestoft.
You may also want to watch:
They all run from 9.30am-4.30pm with registration at 9am.
For more information and to register on the event visit www.scoregrants.co.uk.
- 1 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 2 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 3 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 4 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 5 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 6 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 7 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 8 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre
- 9 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 10 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash